Williamson County, Texas

Client Services

The following links will direct you to information pertaining to your probation/community supervision.

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Speak with your Probation Officer for specific information regarding your case. A Court Order, Federal, State or Local Law supercedes any information contained herein.

Classes and Programs

Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation


DWI Education Program, DWI Intervention Program, Drug Offender Education Program

Batterer's Intervention & Prevention Program (BIPP)


Programs are listed by county and provider name with contact information.

Bluebonnet Trails Community Services


(844) 309-6385 24/7

Crisis Hotline: (800) 841-1255

Cognitive Education / Parenting / Anger Management Programs

Victim Impact Panel

CSCD Community Service Program (CSR)

Alcohol Impaired Driving Awareness Video

Alcohol Monitoring Devices

Ignition Interlock Device w/Camera

Alcolock Texas
(800) 700-9300

Draeger US Interlock
(800) 332-6858

Guardian Interlock
(800) 499-0994

(844) 677-9243

LifeSafer Ignition Interlock
(800) 634-3077

Smart Start Inc
(800) 831-3299

Portable Alcohol Monitor w/Camera

(844) 677-9243

LifeSafer Ignition Interlock
(800) 634-3077

Smart Start Inc
(800) 831-3299

Recovery Monitoring Solutions
(844) 909-8555

Safe Monitoring Solutions
(800) 413-6221

Transdermal Alcohol Monitoring (SCRAM)

Recovery Monitoring Solutions
(512) 582-6310

Safe Monitoring Solutions
(800) 413-6221

Vertical FAQ

What are the locations of the CSCD offices and hours of operation?

Georgetown Inner Loop Office: Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 5:00pm. Phone: 512-943-3500

Round Rock Office: Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 6:00pm, and on Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Phone: 512-248-3232

Taylor Office: Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 6:00pm. Closed Fridays. Phone: 512-238-2132

Justice Center Office: Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Phone: 512-943-1257

All of the CSCD offices, except the Georgetown Inner Loop Office, are closed from 12-1:00 pm for lunch

What documentation should I bring to my first Office Visit?

Please have in hand:

  • Conditions of Probation from court
  • river License/State ID Card
  • High School Diploma or equivalent
  • Auto insurance
  • Most recent paycheck stub
  • If you are transferring supervision into Williamson County, before your first appointment, complete the questionnaire mailed to you and bring it with you

What items are not allowed in the offices?

Each office location is equipped with a metal detector which must be cleared for entry into the offices. Pockets must be emptied of metal devices such as keys or coins, and clothing items such as belts with metal buckles and steel-toed boots must be removed prior to going through the metal detector. Wallets with chains, knives of

any kind, and lighters are not allowed in the buildings under any circumstances. To make your entry into the building quick and easy, please leave prohibited items in your vehicle. Any items you bring with you are subject to search for prohibited items.

May I bring my child/children with me to my appointment?

Children under the age of 17 are not allowed to join you in your office appointments. Discussing your progress on probation may be difficult with your child or children present. Additionally, children may not be left anywhere unattended, including not being left in vehicles in the parking lot. The CSCD offices are not an appropriate place for children because we have offenders reporting who may not be allowed to be around children, due to the nature of their offense.

How and where do I make payments?

Online Payments – Credit Card payments can be made online through the CSCD website where there is a link to Certified Payments on both the Home Page and under the Payments tab.

In-Person Payments – Cash, money order, cashier's check, and credit card payments can be made in the Georgetown Office* in the Williamson County Inner Loop Annex location. Payments close 15 minutes prior to close of business. Please remember to legibly print your full name and cause number on the money order or cashier’s check to ensure proper credit to your account.

Credit card payments can be made in ALL CSCD office locations.

NO personal checks accepted.

After-Hours Drop Box Payments – Money orders and cashier's checks can be placed in drop boxes located at the front doors of the Georgetown Inner Loop Office* and the Round Rock Office*. Please remember to legibly print your full name and cause number on the money order or cashier’s check to ensure proper credit to your account. Do not drop cash.

Mail-In Payments – Money orders and cashier’s checks may be mailed.
Do not mail cash.

Williamson County CSCD
P.O. Box 251
Georgetown, TX 78627

FedEx/UPS/Other Shipping Service:
Williamson County CSCD
301 SE Inner Loop, Suite 101
Georgetown, TX 78626

*See the Locations page for addresses and maps for the office locations.

Can I pay any of my court ordered fees in advance?

Court ordered fees such as court costs, fines, attorney fees, and restitution may be paid in full immediately upon being placed on probation. Supervision reimbursement fees may be paid in advance, but if a probationer terminates from probation early for any reason or has their probation revoked, no refunds will be processed.

Will I have to do a urinalysis at my first office visit?

You must be prepared to provide a urine sample every time you come to the office if drug/alcohol testing is a condition of your probation. Frequency of drug/alcohol testing will be determined by your supervision officer according to department standards.

When and where does the Community Service Restitution (CSR) Program meet?

The Williamson County Road and Bridge Program* operated through the CSCD meets 7 days a week. Your supervising officer will advise you if holidays impact CSR workdays. The CSR Program meets on 3rd Street and Rock Street in Georgetown, one block North of the Williamson County Jail, at the Blue Hole Park parking lot. Sign-in is from 7:45am to 8:00am Sunday through Saturday. Arrivals after 8am will not be allowed to sign-in.

Other governmental, charitable, or non-profit organizations* may be approved by the CSR Coordinator.

*See the CSR link under the Programs tab for additional information regarding locations, R&B CSR rules, etc.

Can I have my CSR hours changed into a fine?

No. In Williamson County, all probationers must work the CSR hours the Court has assigned as a condition of probation.

How to obtain a Travel Permit?

A request needs to be made to your Probation Officer by phone or email at least two weeks before the departure date. In the event of an emergency requiring travel, contact your supervising officer immediately. If you are requesting out of state travel, you may be asked to post an extradition deposit. This deposit would be used to return you to the State of Texas should you fail to return on your own or if you violate your probation while out of state. Offenders who are delinquent in their Court ordered fees may be ineligible for approval to travel.

What civil rights are impacted as a person placed on probation?

There are state and federal laws regarding possession of a firearm for certain offenses. Please refer your questions to your attorney or to the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

Voting and serving on a jury can also be impacted, depending on your offense and whether or not you have a deferred adjudication or a conviction. Please contact your local County Elections Office for questions about voting rights, and if you are called to serve on a jury you may contact the Court's Administrator, the District Clerk's Office, or the County Clerk's Office.

What happens during a home visit? What should I expect? What are my rights?

Home visits are conducted for a variety of reasons. We must confirm you reside at the location you designate as your residence. Additionally, many offenders have conditions of supervision allowing their home or internet capable devices to be searched for contraband, illegal or inappropriate internet usage, or other inappropriate materials on devices/in the home. Often, family members may have questions you would like answered by a CSO. There is also concern for you following your conditions of supervision, for example, noting signs of alcohol or drug use in the home.

What information can be released about me to the public, my family, and others about my supervision status?

Probation records are “Judicial Records” and can only be released with the authorization of the Court. The CSCD will only release information that is public record and available from either the district or county clerk’s public records, such as the conditions of supervision, the offense for which you are on probation, or the length of probation. We will not discuss details of your supervision with family, employer, victim, etc. Sometimes, a release of information will need to be signed by you, for example, for special programs or treatment purposes. Some agencies, primarily law enforcement, will have some access to your information if it pertains to public safety

What is appropriate dress for office visits?

The CSCD offices are professional environments. You should be dressed appropriately for a business meeting, meaning no explicitly revealing attire, no costumes, no attire with profane messages or messages promoting alcohol or drug use, and no attire that signifies or promotes any gang affiliation. We understand appointments are made before, during, or after your work hours and it may be necessary to arrive in your work attire. This is acceptable as long as it does not mean introducing soil or waste materials into the office environment.

What happens if I am late for an appointment or if I miss an appointment?

Contact your supervising officer immediately. Failing to report for a scheduled appointment, as directed – whether by phone/email/text/letter/random drug testing instructions – is a violation of your conditions of supervision. If you need to reschedule an appointment, your supervising officer will negotiate a time and date, but opportunities can become limited.

If you are unable to make your Court ordered payments, please do not fail to report to for your appointment!

How do I determine if my Driver’s License is under suspension?

You should call the Department of Public Safety in Austin at 512-424-2000. You will need to have your driver’s license number available when you call.